Sqwook tagged me for this, sorry for the late reply!
1. What is your favorite season, and why?
Oh my, we don’t have seasons here, it’s hot and humid all year round. But I prefer the wet season (so long as it doesn’t flood), the rain is very refreshing. But breezy, overcast days are the best for walking so that’s my fave.
2. What are you excited about lately?
MY NEW APARTMENT!! Still in construction but OMG MY APARTMENT! MY CRIB! MY FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE!! Also work, believe it or not.
3. Do you have favorite summer-time foods? What are they?
Ah, teh tarik ais on a damn hot day. So refreshing. Also nasi ayam.
4. Do you collect anything? What?
BOOKS! Dear god don’t even get me started…
5. What was the last book you really enjoyed?
I just read Good Omens and currently reading Night Watch and man Terry is the best. The latest one has to be The Milk of Birds by Sylvia Whitman. So painful to read but so, so good.
6. Do you wear jewelry? What, and when?
My coming of age gift from my aunts, my golden key necklace. I wear it all the time except when I’m sleeping and I treasure it so much.
7. What is a quote that means a lot to you right now?
“Always face what you fear. Have just enough money, never too much, and some string. Even if it’s not your fault it’s your responsibility. Witches deal with things. Never stand between two mirrors. Never cackle. Do what you must do. Never lie, but you don’t always have to be honest. Never wish. Especially don’t wish upon a star, which is astronomically stupid. Open your eyes, and then open your eyes again.”
— Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky
8. Do you think you’ll live in the same town you live now 3 years from now? If not, what will prompt you to move?
Yes. My apartment is literally 15 minutes away from my family house.
9. What was one beautiful thing you saw today?
Everything at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman today. The sights, the smells, it’s so quintessentially KL.
10. What is your earliest memory?
Crying at kindergarten. I wasn’t the most cheery child.
11. What did you wish there’d be a question about, because you wanted to talk about it?
My goddamn apartment. I know it won’t be ready until the end of this year or maybe next but I hate it when people brush me off when I talk about what I want to buy, how I’m saving money for it, etc. It’s my apartment, it’s a BIG DEAL, I want to TALK about it. Also books. Specifically Discworld books.